Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Comfy for Enrollment Day




Jeans (Pacsun), Shoes (Toms), shirt (vintage), Bag (Olsenboye), jewelry (Fossil)

Hey Lovies! so this entire week has been one pretty much hectic for me! It was (actually it still is) enrollment week.  I had to woke up at 2 am just to get to my campus and wait till my department opened. I tried to dress up pretty, but comfortable at the same time. I wore some black skinny jean from Pacsun, some sherry colored stone-whashed cord Toms, A vintage floral "mens" dress shirt (it was actually my mothers when she was my age (btw im turning 21 in 2 months). This outfit was very comfortable and cute. 
                                                                                                                         Hugs and Kisses! 
                                                                                                                                          POLLY <3


2 comments:

  1. Me encanta jajaja como que tome las fotos yo. Loving the vintage blouse:)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...