Wednesday, July 24, 2013

30 day challenge!

Yet another challenge....

As summer becomes more of the same, and by that i mean, summer, parties, waking up late, summer jobs etc.  have been looking for ways to become less bored. And yes! i have found all kinds of challenges, from workout to fashion, to blogs, to drawing,to cleaning to everything!
Its a way to keep me busy! 

The ones I most absolutly love are the ones about workout. Why? I don't love working out, hell! I dont workout at all, i just take my dance classes and thats it. But these challenges are not hard at all, because you go from the minimun up to maximun so you budy doesnt get sore or anything (well maybe at first) 

Here are some of my favorites:




No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...