Tuesday, July 30, 2013

"Charm is deceitful, and beauty is vain, but a woman who fears the Lord is to be praised." 
Proverbs 31:30


So I yesterday I went with my mom to this event where she was the speaker 
and I was in camera duty. So i decided to wear this!
 Minus the hat because I had to take it off when I got to the event.
The Event my mom was a speaker for was for people who suffered from cancer.
She is a Volunteer, and I am hoping to become a volunteer this year also. 

What am I wearing?
Hat: Vintage Men
Shirt: Montereau (Marshalls)
Jeans: Soundgirl (Marshalls)
Shoes:(Fioni for Payless)
Bracelets: I got two kinds
(Pandora & some hand me down pearls)


Still cant find my camera :/ But I am trying my best.

With Love, 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...