Monday, July 29, 2013

Day 6


Spring is one of the four conventional temperate seasons, following winter and preceding summer.
Some say Spring is like a new beginning, its where dead flowers come to life. Its not cold, nor hot. Its just perfect! Filled with beautiful flowers, where the birds sing, and the air just fills with happiness. It is just a beautiful season. And Yes it is my favorite. Why is it my favorite? more than the weather the way most people way of dressing up changes, women, tend to wear pretty flowery dresses and heals, perls and dress all girly while men tend to dress, well less dark. 

Here are some pictures of what I would choose to wear/decor:


WEAR:
(remembering that I live in the Caribbean so my options of clothing may vary from yours).



One of my favorite style icons is Lauren Conrad,
 here are some pics that I love of her springtime look:


DECOR:







WHAT'S YOUR FAVORITE SEASON? 
comment down below!

1 comment:

  1. Summer! my favorite season is summer!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...