Friday, August 16, 2013

Back to School Series: Dress Code!

Hi Lovies! 

School jitters anyone? School/uni just started for some of us, and for others its about to start. And one of the things us girls are most looking forward to is this semester is not to start studying, but instead it's our attire! If you’re in the need for some closet inspiration, look no further, I’ve got you covered! ^_^. Here are some outfits that i think will get you an A+ in the fashion department.  

Courtesy of: laurenconrad.com 



Tip #1: Basics! 
Of course basics are a must-have. Specially in neutral colors. So you can mix and match with bold peaces like some bold leggins, or patterned shorts. 

Tip #2: Jeans
I am a jeans kinda girl, I love them! they are so comfortable and they come in every style and every color, but here is my advice don't stick to them be spontaneous once in a while an wear a skirt, or some non-denim shorts. 

Tip #3: jewelry
I used to be one of those girls who used a lot of jewelry. And when I say a lot, I really mean it. for example in high school I used to wear 5 huge plastic colored bangles. (the ones you buy at claire's with fucshia sneakers and colored socks... I WAS A MESS! thank God that was just a phase of puberty. Here's my advice: wear specific pieces, for example I usually use a watch, a ring and some studs (earrings).

Tip #4: shoes 
Go for comfortable ones, don't be the girl that goes in stilettos to a class. (unless you have a presentation that day BE PROFESIONAL! Some flats or sneakers are just fine. Remember if you are in college like me, you have to walk A LOT from building to building. 


Here are some outfits put together by some people on the blogging community.


Courtesy of: www.collegefashion.net


 Courtesy of: www.collegefashion.net

Courtesy of: www.michellephan.com



Courtesy of: www.polyvore.com



Hope this was of help to all of you! 
Enjoy your semester!
Blessings

Mila <3

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...