Sunday, August 4, 2013

Day 11

    Movies, Who doesn't love them? I mean, I am one of those people who can watch one movie like 8 millions times and wont get sick of it.  Fan of movie nights with friends or family, more than actually going out to the theater. But today's topic is "Last movie you saw on theaters"                                                                                                                                                                           I am not a big fan of zombie movies, the last movie I went to see on theaters was World War Z, and I have to ay I expected more of it. I mean, the idea I have of zombies i almost the same as in the movie, but I don't know at least I expected more blood or something. And what about the end Oh Lord Jesus! (as a friend of mine would say) It completely disappointed me. Any how, this is just my opinion.


Director:

Writers: (screenplay), (screenplay), 



No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...