Tuesday, August 6, 2013

Day 13

Somewhere you want to move or visit

REPUBLIC OF KOREA
 대한민국


 When people ask me  "what country would you like to visit?" my response is not so unknown as you may think. All of my closest friends know what country I am most found of lately. And for those who may not know It is the Republic of Korea, a sovereign country located in the southern part of the Korean Peninsula. West of China. Better known as South Korea or "the good Korea".

 It is Asia's fourth largest economy The economy is export-driven, with production focusing on electronics, automobiles, ships, machinery, petrochemicals and robotics. South Korea is a member of the United Nations, WTO, and OECD. It is also a founding member of APEC and the East Asia Summit.

The most important question you may want to ask me is "why South Korea?"well let me tell you before you get the wrong Idea, IT IS NOT BECAUSE OF ITS RECENTLY GAINED FAME. I've been interested in the country for about more than a year and a half, in which I've been watching movies, dramas, listening to its music, reading its history, and all that stuff.  I am currently trying to learn the language. Why? I have no clue, I've just became intrige by it, just like I was with Spain and England years back.

Some Places I would love to go:




Food I would love to try 



This is just some of the things I would love to see, and eat but there is so much more to this. Stuff I would love to experience people I would Love to meet and much more. Stay tune for more!

Clike HERE for other korean post's  



With Love, 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...