Thursday, August 29, 2013

Forever 21 Haul!



These Past Week! I went on a trip to SJ and I visit one of my favorite stores ever! Forever 21 (who doesn't love it? ) and I did some shopping! I didn't bought that much, because the reason I went there was for a press conference. But I escape from it a little early so I could do some shopping! :) 

Prices:
  • Shorts: $17.80
  • Shirt: It was on sale!!!! :) 
  • Brushes: $6.80
  • Eyelash curler: $2.80
Forever 21 want the only store I shopped at, I went to Di Morini and Payless and bought some shoes!
Plus My moms friend came to my house and she sells bags and I bough one!  Its the one you see bellow but in a really pretty pink for $40. really inexpensive



No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...