Wednesday, August 7, 2013

Selfies: what are they?

Not long ago, I hears the "word" selfie, and I really didn't understand what a Selfie actually was, until a friend of mine, just resently told me. And to my surprise I noticed I have lot's of selfies on my Facebook page.

So, what is a selfie?
A selfie is a genre of self-portrait photograph, typically taken with a hand-held digital camera or camera phone. Selfies are often associated with social networking and photo sharing services such as MySpace, Facebook, Instagram, etc... where they are commonly posted. They are often casual, are typically taken either with a camera held at arm's length or in a mirror, and typically include either only the photographer, or the photographer and up to three other people. Selfies taken that involve multiple people are known as "group selfies".

To this amazing explanation (by Wikipedia)  I wanted to add something, and it is the fact that I do take my selfies but on my laptop, and it has a timer. So I also consider it selfies.

Here are some of mine!

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful! are you a model? if not, u should really consider it. I am going to email you some places you should visit, I know they are going to love you!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...