Saturday, August 3, 2013

Up-close & Personal Tag

Hello Friends!

Its August already! wow! we are almost at the end of 2013, where did the rest of the year go? It went by so fast.

So its almost Sunday already and not long ago, somebody tag on a up-close & personal blog post so I decided to share with you guys my answers!


1. How do you deal with people judging you?
    I basically try to ignore as much as possible the comments I hear about me, I don't let them bother me. I know, I am not a  $100 bill that everybody would love. I try to focus on what I think of myself and what God thinks of me because that is really important to me. 
 
2. If you can change yourself physically, what would you change?
    I would love to say like every beauty guru (not saying that  I am one)  out there says "oh I wouldn't change anything about myself".... come on! really? that's such a lie! every girl out there feels the urge to change something about them. In my case I would say the dark circles  around my eyes. I have them since birth because of my "black" heritage. It is one of the things i have inherit jaja, one that i don't want. But have to live with them for the rest of my life.  Until there is something I can do about it, the concealer has become my best friend! 

3. How do you get so confident?
    Well this is funny, but I dont see myself as a really confident person. I am actually very shy, but as the day goes by, I am working on myself and with that shyness. Although make-up, great hairstyle and awesome clothing makes me feel a little comfortable in my own skin and that makes me feel confident.
 

With Love, 


No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...