Wednesday, September 4, 2013

True Beauty

 
"True beauty cannot be bought at any price. It does not come in bottles and is not made from exotic oils, it is easily overlooked by seekers who follow fads and trends hoping to become more attractive. True beauty comes from within. When we live according to the Scriptures, we embrace principles that make us beautiful: honest, kind, trustworthy, love and many more. True beauty comes when we live a life that displays Christ living in us... Beauty is as Beauty Does." 
- Leslie Candelario

1 comment:

  1. Amen,
    so true! I used to think that beauty was just an exterior kind of thing, But the Lord Jesus, My savior and my everything made me realized that that is not the case!

    Bless You Milarie! And congratulations on your blog Is Amazing, I enjoy snooping around it!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...