Thursday, October 24, 2013

Dress Like It's Your Birthday


 Photo Taken from: www.fashionmefabulous.com

You might be asking your self  "dress like its my birthday?" well, Birthdays are the only time of the year when you celebrate yourself shamelessly. And most of us do it in style. We wear the newest or best-est clothes we own, we do out hair, our makeup, our nails, etc..  It doesn't matter what is happening around you, you actually dont care, because "ITS YOUR BIRTHDAY AND YOU LOOK GOOD"

The thing here is, we should  dress like its our birthday... EVERYDAY!... why? because it makes us feel better about ourselves. It was proven in a recent study from Northwestern University were they checked the credibility of a concept called "en-clothed cognition", which is described as “the systematic influence that clothes have on the wearer’s psychological processes” They say that "Clothes invade the body and the brain putting the wearer into a different psychological state" And I know that for a fact, because when I'm feeling down I usually get my self together, I do my makeup, my nails, I get out of those sweat pants even though all I'm going to do is watch tv all day.

Feel good about your self, and dress for success every day, 
it will give you confidence, and with it, you can conquer the world.

Love,
Mila <3


Related articles in other blogs:
  1. http://www.fashionmefabulous.com/2010/09/happy-birthday-fashion-me-fabulous.html
  2. http://www.hercampus.com/school/uprm/why-you-should-dress-it-s-your-birthday-everyday

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...