Tuesday, November 26, 2013

Beauty Shopping Haul


I dont know about you, but sometimes I get these days where I just want to go shopping and spend every last drop of money I got... well that was not the case today... I just went looking for something and came out with everything beauty related.... I wasn't like that at all. I wasn't a big beauty products buyer. I just bought what I needed and that was it. I guess you beauty bloggers have a disease called "beautyobsessionus buyercompulsilorum" and I think I was infected with it jajajaja. so here is what I bought today. 


1. LOOFAH Exfoliating Scrub 
by: Earth Therapeutic
$6 (USD)

2. Argan Magic Moisturizing Shampoo & Conditioner 
by: The Moroccan Beauty Secret
$24 (USD)  each 

3. Line & Lash Collection
by: elf
$2.99 (USD)

4. Makeup Remover Wet Towelettes
by: nu-pore
$1.75 (USD)

5. "El Perfilador"
by: Personna
$1.99 (USD)

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...