Saturday, November 16, 2013

Social Fashion: A view into Yomanda's Style


A little bit about Yomanda 



Name: Yomanda Angeli

School: Interamericana

Year: Sophomore

Phrase to live by:
"Hakuna matata"






Lets Talk Fashion: 

Who or what inspires your style?
 Famous actress Ariana Grande is one of the many actresses that inspires my style.

Where do you like to shop?
I enjoy shopping at clothing stores like Forever 21, Charlotte Russe, Wet Seal, Pacsun and 579.

How do yo describe your sense of style?
Best way to describe my sense of style is girly vintage and trendy.
 
What fashion advise do you give to other girls your age?
 Being yourself is the biggest trend. As long as you love what you are wearing and you are comfortable in it, that's what really matters.
 
What are your favorite trends right know?
 My favorite trends at the moment are simple comfortable short dresses and skirts, high-waisted and crop tops with high waisted skirts, jeans and shorts.
 
If you could have anyone's closet who would it be and why?
I would love to have Ariana Grande's closet. Everything she wears is amazing and it's definitely something I would wear.

As a Christian, how do you thing girls should dress and why?
As a christian I think any girl should have the liberty to dress as she likes, as long as she is careful with the clothing she chooses. What I mean by this is not wear something that would give people a bad or wrong impression.

3 comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...