Thursday, November 28, 2013

Thanksgiving Lunch!

Here are a few pictures of today's lunch with some immediate family! Excuse my hair and no-makeup face. I was in my house just chilling and having a nice relaxing time! Hope everyone had a niche time like I did!


My parents, my uncle and cousin praying before having some 
"arroz con habichuela blanca" turkey and some potatoes.


From left to right: My cousin, my uncle, my aunt, my mom & my dad


Bon Appetite!


Again, excuse my looks! I was "chillaxing" at my house!

8 comments:

  1. Hope your thanksgiving was grand! New follower.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I did! Thanks! hope you did too..... I followed you ^_^. ohhh and I added you to my blogroll, so check it out!

      Delete
  2. I'm glad to see I'm not the only one who has "untraditional" foods at Thanksgiving. Instead of turkey and ham, we had turkey and pernil.

    By the way, I nominated you for the Sunshine Award. Check out details on my blog: deliciously active

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah! we didnt have the traditional meal... but we did have turkey... Pernil!!! wow! I haven't had that in months! I need to do something about that ASAP.. Thanks for nominating me! :)

      Delete
  3. Hi Mila! Happy Thanksgiving :)

    Oh and thank you for joining this week's Grow Your Blog link up!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! Hope you had a great Thanksgiving!!! :)

      You welcome! That whole Grow Your Blog thing was such a great Idea! cuddo's to you!

      Delete
  4. I really like when people are expressing their opinion and thought. So I like the way you are writing
    basket ball online games

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...