Saturday, November 23, 2013

Weekly Favorites #1

Celebrity Crush 이민호 (Lee Min Ho). 

 He is more like my last 8 months celebrity crush... As you guys can notice, he is not American. He is Korean! yes! a beautiful... beautiful... beautiful Korean man. So gorgeous... *drooling*  ...  1.87 m (6 ft 1 12 in) of complete beauty...*drooling again*... He is a South Korean actor, singer and model. He is best known for his leading roles in Boys Over Flowers (2009) as Gu Jun-pyo, the leader of a group of students known as F4, the action drama City Hunter  and of course his new hit drama Heirs

My aunt is a K-drama fan as I am, and we are always fighting over him, like little kids with candy.



 TV Drama 상속자들 (The Heirs)

 A South Korean television series starring Lee Min-ho and Park Shin-hye. A trendy drama set in a high school populated by the privileged and uber-rich. It has romance, drama and comedy. The entire name in korean is 왕관을 쓰려는 자, 그 무게를 견뎌라 – 상속자들 and it means "He Who Wishes To Wear the Crown, Endure Its Weight – The Heirs"


Social Media: Twitter


Yeah! I just cant get enough of twitter, I've even found Facebook Boring. I have no idea why... well, maybe is the fact that I am meeting sooo many people from different parts of the world. Like David from Nigeria or Yurika from Japan. (I only say those two because I feel the are awesome people. NOT saying you are not, I just feel closer to them). 



Follow Me: (@Milarie_Cardona)
Follow Yurika: ()
Follow David ()




I have a lot of favorite blogs/bloggers but this week favorite is Areeb, I am guessing from Pakistan... I dont know she dress like she's from Pakistan. Any who! Se proclames herself as a lifestyle blogger and hs her own clone... I mean twin. She's also a web designer so if you need one she has amazing skills out. I promise you, you wont regret it. Check her blog.




Food: Pasta


Mayor food craving this week.. I fell in love with it. ahhh! Spaghetti, Ramyon, Penne pasta, ahhh... my favorite restaurant here on Puerto Rico is Romano's Macarronni & Grill. But I make the best pasta EVER! 

2 comments:

  1. I love Twitter & pasta so much . Haha so happy to see Areeba in this list ;)
    Noor's Place

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am obsessed with pasta :) I make it almost 4 days a week, I am driving my parents crazy

      Delete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...