Tuesday, December 10, 2013

Cleaning Schedule!

Hey Guys! So I dont know about you, but I sometimes not in the mood at all to clean and do my house chores, so today I decided to head to YouTube and look for some inspiration there. And I found this amazing beauty!
It is a cleaning schedule!!!! (pretty obvious huh?) I saw it first on Blair Fowler's YouTube channel (a.K.a one of my favorite youtubers ever) where she explained it and then she gave the link to her blog crushingonchic.blogspot.com where she posted this picture. I am going to use this for the rest of December and the month of January and then I will tell you guys if it worked for me. She  keeps her cleaning schedule in a cheap Ikea frame but ideally she says he would laminate it and place it in her cleaning supplies bucket that's under her kitchen sink. 

You can save this image to your computer and either print it out or use it as inspiration for your own cleaning schedule!

Also on her video she talks about different tips that can work also:
  1. One minute rule: if something takes less than 60 seconds to do, go ahead and do it.  
  2. Bin or hamper in the closet:  sometimes when we wear something out of the closet and we dont like it, you take it off and instead of throwing it on the floor or on your bed, you toss it on the bin and later that night you put it where it belongs. 
  3. Never have a dirty sink: Always leave your sink spotless, never leave your kitchen sink stock up. The bigger the stock gets the less we want to unload.
  4. Bowl or area of essentials: to keep, keys, wallet, phone, sunglasses, etc... near the front door or your room door.
  5. Bi-yearly closet clean-out: Pretty much self explanatory.


Hope this works for you!
Let me know if you like this idea on a comment down below! 

Lots of Love,
 
 

11 comments:

  1. This is a nice idea. Think i'm gonna implement it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Excelente idea Milarie, Like SD I am going to implement it as well.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've been looking for a good cleaning list to get organized. This is great. Thanks!

    Brittney
    http://www.bsknees.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. I didn't know she had a blog! I'm subscribed to her on youtube =)

    I'm so bad at organisation - I don't think I'd even be able to stick to the schedule!

    Corinne x
    www.skinnedcartree.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am subscribed to her too. It was her and Michelle Phan the two youtubers that made me want to start this whole blogging thing.

      I am really bad at it too. But I told myself that I was going to change next year so I decided to start today, so I could get used to it, before the year starts and maybe.. just maybe I will stick to it!

      Delete
  5. This is brilliant! I have always wanted to do this. I wait way too long to clean and then I just go CRAZY and have to clean everything! It is just not practical to cram it in all at once. Just doing laundry pretty much takes up most of the day! Every time I clean all day I think to myself how I need specific days for specific chores. So organized! Love it!

    livingincolormom.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Same thing happens to me.. I try but I just can manage.. I started yesterday and I cleaned today too, using this schedule and my house looks clean already! ... So Far So Good!... hope this help you too!... Happy Cleaning!

      Delete
  6. This is such a good way to get things done! Going to try this out! :)

    Anna Czarina

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...