It is a cleaning schedule!!!! (pretty obvious huh?) I saw it first on Blair Fowler's YouTube channel (a.K.a one of my favorite youtubers ever) where she explained it and then she gave the link to her blog crushingonchic.blogspot.com where she posted this picture. I am going to use this for the rest of December and the month of January and then I will tell you guys if it worked for me. She keeps her cleaning schedule in a cheap Ikea frame but ideally she says he would laminate it and place it in her cleaning supplies bucket that's under her kitchen sink.
You can save this image to your computer and either print it out or use it as inspiration for your own cleaning schedule!
Also on her video she talks about different tips that can work also:
- One minute rule: if something takes less than 60 seconds to do, go ahead and do it.
- Bin or hamper in the closet: sometimes when we wear something out of the closet and we dont like it, you take it off and instead of throwing it on the floor or on your bed, you toss it on the bin and later that night you put it where it belongs.
- Never have a dirty sink: Always leave your sink spotless, never leave your kitchen sink stock up. The bigger the stock gets the less we want to unload.
- Bowl or area of essentials: to keep, keys, wallet, phone, sunglasses, etc... near the front door or your room door.
- Bi-yearly closet clean-out: Pretty much self explanatory.
Hope this works for you!
Let me know if you like this idea on a comment down below!
Lots of Love,