Sunday, December 8, 2013

Contouring... a free plastic surgery



Hola Amigos! *gringo making fun of "latinos" accent
I am a person that wants to learn no to many, many, many things. And one of them is learning how to contour my beautiful face. Yes! people can actually save millions of dollars contouring their faces. So I bet that as much as I want to learn to do this amazing work on my face, Others want to learn to. So I give you the blessing of YouTube and Google. Where I found all of this I am going to show you! :) ENJOY

 



 There is one thing I want to share with you guys! I dont know what skin color you are, but darker tones of skin, needs darker tones of highlighter (if that's what they are called) This is something that I just learned while I was doing my research before writing this post. So girls check that out and be careful.



Well that's all for today folks! Hope you enjoy! Comment Down Below If you have any tips on how to contour my face please let me know 

Lots of love,



Disclaimer ------> "Hola Amigos! *gringo making fun of latinos accent*" (I can make fun of myself ok! I am 'latina" and I do consider myself a US citizen (because I actually am) which makes me a "gringa" because as the term implies (read below) I have a really... really... REALLY strong assimilation to that particular foreign culture/society, (my friends tell me I reject the fact I am puertorrican, which isn't true its just that I was raised with both cultures... I AM A MESS jajaja) and my dad is from New York which makes him a "gringo" so no racist joke here #justsaying)

"gringo": The term can be applied to someone who is actually a foreigner, or it can denote a strong association or assimilation into foreign (particularly English-speaking) society and culture. Roger Axtell, a travel etiquette expert, notes that "the word gringo is not necessarily a bad word. It is slang but is derogatory only in its use and context." The word was originally used in Spain to denote foreign, non-native speakers of Spanish.


2 comments:

  1. thankyou for the follow on log login, I have now returned this and can't wait to read more xx

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...