Sunday, December 1, 2013

Day 1: Je m'apelle Milarie

Today is the day the December Blog Challenge Beggings! Hope you are exited as I am....

Hello! My name is Milarie (in case you didnt knew before) Nice to meet you! 

I am a 22 year old with the heart of a 16 year old. Future Law Student, Christian, Dancer, je suis plus Mignonne! ^_^ I am, aren't I? 

I live in Puerto Rico, a tiny little Island in the Caribbean , but trust me we are so loud you can hear us in Asia.

Yes! I am single, have been for almost 5 years now. Sometimes I wish I had a BF  but for some reasons today is not one of those sometimes.

 I am a very introverted person, altough it may not look like it. I wasn't always like that. I am very meticulous when selectig friends, maybe thats why I dont have someone to call BEST FRIEND. Well I do, God of course, but phisically here, someone I can go shopping here.. Nope! does not exist.. Maybe you guys! are you guys my friends? <--- sounds depressing huh?

If you wish to know more about me please check the About section above! 

3 comments:

  1. It is hard finding someone you can call a best friend.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, you have wonderful blog and great post, did we follow each other already? if not, would you like to follow each other? if you decided to follow me on BLOGLOVIN, please let me know so I can follow you back! thank you.
    My Bloglovin: http://www.bloglovin.com/en/blog/3831938/love-joice

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...