Saturday, December 7, 2013

Day 7: I Dont Want a Prince Charming

Hey there lovies! it's day 7!!!! Yes you read this post title correctly... Today's topic is going to be about my preferences on guys. Before we start I have to tell you, I am a very, very, VERY, picky person. A few days ago actually I was talking to one of my girl friends about this,and we both came to the conclusion that we both have made our own little list of thinks we look for in a guy. Jajajaja!

♥ If he is Christian... although I say it can be negotiable I have to say that this is pretty much important to me, I have my believes and I like to keep them that way.

♥ He needs to make me feel Safe...I need to feel protected all the time.

♥ I am traditional in the sence that a guy needs to make the first move, and he must

Here is my Prince Charming List. Of Course such a perfect man does not exist so... Yeah! A girl can dream can she?
  1. Christian (can be negotiable)
  2. Taller than me 
  3. Amazing stare
  4. Amazing Smile
  5. Fun
  6. Funny
  7. Outgoing
  8. Romantic
  9. Family oriented
  10. Plays some kind of musical instrument (preferably guitar)
  11. Hard Worker
  12. Fit body .... ABBS! 
  13. Good dancer.
  14. Cares about me.
What do you look for in a guy?
Comment Down Below!

1 comment:

  1. I like honesty in a guy and charm in a guy. lol @ a great stare.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...