Thursday, December 5, 2013

Do You Want Your Brain to Work Better?

Hey you Guys! 
So my Good Friend David from  davidadeleke.blogspot.com just posted this amazig post on his blog. As a future law student I have to read and use my brain a lot and because of that I needed a post like this one to help me develop my super lazy brain jaja... Hope you enjoy it as much as I did, God Bless! 

According to Dr. Richard Davidson, "Our personalities, thought patterns and emotional responses are wired into our brains". If your brain works well, your personality will be lovable, your thought pattern will be more impressive and your emotional responses will be more intelligent. So if you wanna learn how to improve your mental faculty and prowess, here's how. All these steps are as cited on Forbes, which is one of the most inspiring websites on earth.
  1. Make your home and workplace more optimistic. Let your environment encourage your to be more positive.
  2. Learn to express gratitude. Show people you are grateful whenever they do something for you.
  3. Learn to compliment others. If you like what that lady's wearing, simply let her know. Compliment people. It will keep you positive and optimistic.
  4. ........

IF YOU WISH TO CONTINUE READING PLEASE CLICK ON THE LINK BELOW  

1 comment:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...