Saturday, December 21, 2013

Milarie the Drawing Prodigy!

Yes I like to draw, its one of my many talents jajaja nahh! i am not that good, but It is a hobbie! It helps me relax, and thing. Many people let the stress they have go in the wrong way, fighting, drinking, with drugs, eating or they just write about it. Well I draw. Yes! and its pretty awesome!

So because I feel like the Mozart of art here are some of my drawings! ^_^ ... No I did not imagine them...  I draw them by seeing the original one on Google. Or learning "The how to" on YouTube.






jajaja I have such a high self-esteem today! lol.
So what do you think of my stress reliever hobby

Tell me whats your hobbie
Comment Down below

1 comment:

  1. Lovely- I see you are part of the BloggerChallenge2014 like me so have followed and look forward to reading more. Jules www.lippylikes.com

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...