Sunday, December 29, 2013

New Years Eve Attire Ideas




My Pic:

coleta dress,  one shoulder dress with corsage and printed with multicolored butterflies. it has a cute cut and a sheer sleeve perfect for outdoor events. i love that the colors are soft and very much pleasing on a scorching summer day.

adana dress, an embroidered sequin strapless prom dress that allows the wearer to go easy on accessories and highlight the details on the dress. it's a shimmering piece that would easily make a lady standout from the crowd. (also comes in pink and blue)

Tibi dress, a ruffle cascades down an otherwise simple shift dress, adding a feminine touch to its relaxed silhouette. The shirttail hem ends above the knee, and a hidden zip fastens the back. Long sleeves. Lined.


I dont remember where I got this picture but all I found it in my computer folders. This is something I would definitely would use. Although this year I think I am going with a nude color leather dress. 


Some Inspiration:





What are you wearing this New Years Eve?
Let Me Know Down Below

8 comments:

  1. Love this post and have followed your blog. Check mine out at http://www.lippylikes@com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Replies
    1. I loved them too. There is a shoe store here called "Novus" and they used to sell shoes like those. I regret not buying them when I had the chance.

      Delete
  3. Replies
    1. I love them all! ^_^ I just wish I had the money to buy them all! :)

      Delete
  4. Replies
    1. Thanks!, Glad you liked them... I've been reading your blog for a while! Love it! :)

      Delete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...