Tuesday, December 31, 2013

Stick to Your New Years Resolutions in 2014


With one year ending and another beginning everyone basically takes this time to reflect on what they didn’t like this year and will try to look for a way to change that this new year. Here are a few tips that can help you make those goals a reality. Just keep in mind that its not the 2014 that needs to be different its YOU!


Tips:


Make New Year's Resolution List. And write it down physically in a sheet of paper. Everything you want to achieve. You can do it by week, this month, this year.. whatever.. you have to write it down. IT IS A CONTRACT BETWEEN YOU AND YOURSELF. 

Small Baby Steps… When writing down your goals, remember that everything in life needs a process, if one of your resolutions is losing weight, do not.. I repeat DO NOT put on your list loose 50 pound just put every 2 months I will lose 10 pounds., doesn’t it sound more realistic?... make a daily goal, a weekly goal and a monthly goal, that way at the end of the wear you will sum it up, and you will see how much you have achieved.

Make Your Resolution List Visible. Look at it every day so you can stay focused and on track. Why? because you are actually going to do it. Remember my Cleaning Schedule?... I have it right above my light switch. I have to see it every day, It's in my face and I have to admit, I feel guilty whenever I don’t do something and I see it written down on my schedule. 
  
Delete Negative People and Things of your life. You don’t want to go partying that much these year?, then don’t hang out with them a lot. Surround yourself with people that will support you and your goals. Be strong and take hold of your goals.

Bet on your own success. If you and some other friends have a common goal, get together and put $20 each and set a time limit to achieve that goal, who ever do it, gets to keep the whole thing. It’s a great way to achieve your goals and get some cash.




HAPPY NEW YEARS EVE EVERYONE!!!






No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...