Monday, January 27, 2014

January Addictions / Adicciones de Enero


Hello Cuties! 
Its that time of the month!... No I didn't meant THAT time of the month... but it is that time where most vloggers and bloggers share their monthly favorites... I used to say favorites! but I am going to call them from know on addictions, My monthly ADDICTIONS Why? because I wanna and because this things are stuff I had to used during the month because without it, i felt incomplete! (at least on that month) ^_^ 
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
Hola Bellezas!
Llegó esa epoca del mes... NO, no es a esa epoca a la cual me refiro... pero al tiempo en donde la mayoria de los "vloggers" y "bloggers" comparten las cosas que le han gustado durante el mes. Yo le  llamaré de ahora en adelante las adicciones, mis ADICCIONES del mes. ¿Porque?, pues porque quiero! y porque estas cosas que compartire son aquellas con las que si no las utilizo, me siento incompleta (al menos durante ese mes) ^_^




No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...