Tuesday, February 4, 2014

Fashion February: NUMARI Sheath Dress

Bloggers from around the world and myself are participating in what has been called Fashion February. Created by Ali, a Canadian blogger (thecutelittlebeautyblog.wordpress.com)  Each week during the month of February, our posts will be centered around a certain piece or trend.


This week's post features the NUMARI Diagonal Color Block Sheath. NUMARI co-founded by
Arti Anand and Komal Kushal Raj specializes in women's wear that is tailor-made to your measurements. You just pick out your style, submit your measurements, and three weeks later you have a gorgeous dress that is made for you! 
Of course, the star in this outfit is the NUMARI Diagonal Color Block Sheath Dress in Heather Blue ($160) There are various of  colors to choose from, but this was my favorite!

Military Coat: ($115):  I dont believe we should cover up this dress, and the fact that I live in the Caribbean would make it super hot. But for all of those who are suffering form the weird polar vortexes in the U.S. / Canada lately and the cold on the U.K. and other places a coat would be a niche way to go.

We can never go wrong with a little jewelry. Add this diamond ring from Forzieri.com ($98) and this Vince Camoto Pyramid Stud Necklace ($158) for some bling.

I am such a bag person and I've just fell in love with it. Of course it's a little pricy for me. But a Girl Can dream cant she? Add this Wilbur & Gussie Aw13 Charlie Clutch in Grey Jacquard for just 155 euros.

Lastly but not least, shoes.... oh-so gorgeous shoes from John Lewis (79 euros).

----------------------------------------

Bloggeras de todas partes del mundo al igual que yo estamos participando de algo llamado Fashion February. Creado por Ali, una bloggera Canadiense (thecutelittlebeautyblog.wordpress.com)  Cada semana durante el mes de febrero nuestros posts estaran centrados en una prenda de vestir.

Obviamente, la estrella de este atuendo es el NUMARI Diagonal Color Block Sheath Dress in Heather Blue ($160) Hay diversos colores a escoger, pero este fue mi preferido.

Military Coat: ($115):  Yo no creo que debamos tapar este traje, y  el hecho de que vivo en el Caribe, me daria demasiada calor.Pero para todas aquellas que estan pasando por el Vortex Polar en Estados Unidos y Canada, y aquellos que estan en lugares frios como el Reino Unido y demas partes un coat seria una manera muy segura de seguir.

Nunca nos iremos mas cuando usamos un poco de joyeria. Añade este anillo de diamante de Forzieri.com ($98)  y este collar en forma de piramide de Vince Camoto  ($158) para añadir un poco de blig bling.

Yo soy de esas que les encanta las carterasy me he enamorado de esta. Obvamente la considero un poco cara para mi. Pero tengo el derecho de soñar ¿o no? Añade este Wilbur & Gussie Aw13 Charlie Clutch in Grey Jacquard por solo 155 euros.

Ultimo pero no menos importantes .. los zapatos... hermosos...hermosisimos zapatos de John Lewis (79 euros).

Check back on the 13th for Week 2 of Fashion February!
¡Vuelve a visitarnos el 13 para la semana 2 de Fashion February! 

XOXO
  

10 comments:

  1. Fab look! I'm also in the project. I've styled the black and beige dress.

    Jasmine xx For a Real Woman

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! :) I used this one because it was a challenge for me, Its rare for me to wear blue

      Delete
  2. Hey girl! I love your blog!!
    Just wanted to let you know that I nominated you for the Liebster Award if you'd like to play along! Feel free to check it out below!
    http://becominghaley.wordpress.com/2014/02/06/the-liebster-award/
    xoxo, Haley

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oooh I love the look you have gone for! very sophisticated. Especially love the coat - gorgeous :)
    I'm also taking part in FF :) X

    Sinead | http://sineaddreamingagain.blogspot.ie/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey honey! I've nominated you for a Liebster award! Check out my blog to have a look at the questions I've asked you and I look forward to reading your answers!

    Much love,
    Nicole xx

    www.yougotafriendinme.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...