Thursday, March 27, 2014

Blogger Interview: Miranda O'Brien







Hey! I'm Miranda from Mermade Moments. 
I'm an ocean minded 22 year old from California. 
I bake, I craft, I blog!
















Can you tell us something about your blog? 
Well, it's really cool and you should all read it! Jk, but seriously. I blog about a lot of different things. Cooking/baking, crafts, getting healthy, and living a positive life. I write my blog like I talk to my friends. I want people to feel like they are talking to a long time friend

What inspired you to start blogging? 
I've always written what I do everyday in a planner - a blog just seemed logical. I wanted to inspire people to do things and make friends along the way.


What do you love the most about blogging? 
The people I've connected with!


where do you find inspiration for your posts? 
Everywhere! Randomly daydreaming, Pinterest, things that I'm making or baking.

How do you describe your own personal style? 
Ummm. Hippie Casual? I have no idea. I love dress and maxi skirts. I also love tights and flowy shirts. I stack my jewelry daily. I just don't know!


what are your favorite fashion trends for Spring?
Pastels, floral print dresses, and shorts in pretty colors.


Where do you see your blog in the next 5 years? 
Hopefully inspiring people on a much larger scale. Making money off of blogging would be amazing, but I won't stop if it never gets to that point.


Any tips you wish to give to the new bloggers out there?

Keep at it and talk about your blog! I was always worried people wouldn't get the whole blog thing, so I wouldn't really mention it. Some people don't understand, but others do. So talk about it!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...