Sunday, November 2, 2014

He knows best.. wait on the Lord.

"Transduction:  Waiting on God, isn't the easiest thing, but it is safest"

I don't know about you girls, but I am a really impatient person, and lately God has been teaching me to wait on him. He keeps telling me it's not on your time, its in mine. And let me tell you, Its not the easiest thing to do, believe me. I've made so  many mistakes this year, things that I wont say I regret, because each and every one of those mistakes have been like a school for me in the sense of experience, but If I had waited on the Lord, like I should have, I would have saved so many headaches. 

When you hear the phrase "wait on the Lord" what is the first thing that comes to mind? for me, is  just wait, and that's it. But here is the real thing, there is more to waiting in God than just waiting. This time is meant to be a time for prayer, where we notice Gods presence in our lives, and for the perfect opportunity what He wants us to do.

Sometimes we don't like the wait. We live in a time that we have everything really fast, with all the technology that has been created lately. But when we have to wait, ohh wee turn our selves into crybabies, really annoying crying babies. But we must understand that this wait may just be God's way to get our attention. So just chill out and hangout with Him.

I am still waiting on Him, and enjoying every second of it!
Learn to Enjoy this time in your Life

with love,





Related Posts From My Favorite Blogs:






No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...