Thursday, March 19, 2015

Dear Self

Good Morning Princess of the Lord,
     I keep snooping trough Instagram and finding amazing Dear Self worthy posts, I keep wanting to share with you guys. I think I might do this like a section. "DEAR SELF" what do you think?. Email me your Dear Self stories if you want to help other young women like ourselves with our daily lives experiences and advices. CLICK HERE to know my email.

"Dear Self,
      I know you struggle sometimes but just in case I don't tell you enough, you are beautiful. Thank you for being so strong and transparent. The world sees you even when you feel invisible. I appreciate your heart and your stubborness. Your willingness to love even after being discarted and forgotten is admirable. I am so proud to know that you've grown to acknowledge your worth."
                                                                                                                  With Love,
                                                                                                                              Self <3

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...