Thursday, July 2, 2015

Forgiveness: Let go & Let God

        


Hey there lovies! ♥ ♥ ♥
It’s been a while since I’ve posted a really opened and heart felt post. Of course I don’t want to get too in detail about my personal life, but one of the things I wanted to achieve through this blog since the beginning was to help others through my experiences and the little knowledge I gain of those experiences on my day to day life. Because reading others blog has help me in ways no one can imagine, each and every one of you “BLOGGERS AND READERS” have been a blessing sent from God to me. And for that I am truly grateful.
Most of you don’t know this, but I was dating this guy for a little over a year, and I thought he was the most beautiful, thoughtful, amazing guy there was. He was perfect exacly how I picture a guy for me, he was Christian, and athlete, hard worker, he had his eyes set on far great things, he had goals and ambition and I though he is the one… no seriously,  I actually did, I even created this awful Pinterest board about how our wedding would look like and  all that jazz. – DON’T JUDGE, I know you do it too –But we ended things about three months ago, and I got to be honest with you guys, I am not completely over it.
I always said that I was never going to forgive anyone who dated others behind my back or lied to me. But here I am, trying to understand him, to forgive him and trying to move on. And God has helped me through all this process of course. A friend of mine read to me a quote that said “A heartbreak is a blessing from God. It’s just His way of letting you realize He saved you from the wrong one.” And I believe she is completely right. I had to let go, it hurt like hell. But I had to because the anger, the hurt and the sadness that I felt inside that was consuming me. Believe me forgiving someone is not a piece of cake, it’s been three months and I keep finding things out. But it’s a must.
It doesn’t matter what is the reason why you are hurting right now. God is always there telling you, "I let that happened because I love you and I only want the best thing for you." You must understand, just like I did that you need to let go of whatever is holding you back because you must understand that all things work together for the good of them that love the Lord who are called according to His purpose.
Deep down inside I knew he wasn’t the one for me, just like I know you now what’s wrong in whatever you are going through. Let go of the burden and let God take the wheel of the situation, you won’t regret it.
♥ PS.
This blog post started as a update of my Pop-Pilates journey and look at what I ended writing about. The lord works on mysterious ways.
Mila 






        
   

                           
   

           

COMMENT DOWN BELOW WHAT YOU THINK:

3 comments:

  1. Keep fighting for what really matters, you are a lovely young lady, you can have who ever you want. He didnt deserve you. God will put in your hands a very handsome prince. Just wait on the Lord. His timing is perfect

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, Mila, no sabia que estabas pasando por algo asi, de verdad que tengo que admirarte, si no es por esto no me entero por lo que estabas pasando. Nunca quites esa hermosa sonrisa princesa. You got this!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...