Sometimes life hits us with unexpected things. A death, a breakup, or you just say its time to start a new chapter in your life. But we don't know how to get there here are some tips on how to start fresh and detox your life
Make it all about you for a while
- Spend time by yourself
- treat yourself
- find new hobbies
- get pimped (do your hair, nails, eyebrows or whatever you feel like doing.
- Take this time to accept the things you cannot change. Everything you fight brings more pain, heartache, discomfort, bitterness and fear. Everything you accept brings a sense of peace, surrender, and resilience.
- I believe in the word of God and I also believe that one of the best ways to starting fresh is knowing that God has His best interest at heart
Write in a Journal
- I believe that writing things has helped me a lot. In every sense of the word.
- If you want more about why I journal or why is it good to do some journaling CLICK HERE
Say good-bye to toxic people
- Toxic people can poison your mind with negative thinking, encourage you to poison your body, and cause any number of other mental, emotional and sometimes even physical distress.
- Those who doesn't add just subtract
- Those who always have something bad to say about: what you are wearing, who you are dating, where you are going.
- surround yourself with people that add value to your life, who are uplifting who are positive
- There is a Quote I really love and Its become the quote of the month for me.
"Make sure everybody in your "boat" is rowing and not drilling holes when you're not looking. Be really picky with the people you let into your life. Not everybody is your friend. Just because they say they have your back doesn't mean they wont stab you in it. People pretend very well. Jealousy doesn't live very far. So know your circle. At the end of the day, real situations expose fake people. Pay attention."
Clean out... clear out
- get rid of the things you don't need.
- declutter. It has been said that decluttering clears your mind and it gives you a sense of freedom. DONT QUOTE ME ON THAT, I'm no scientist.
- Get involved in some physical activity, sports, dance. It helps you get distract form what ever is going on in the moment, plus your body will be grateful.
- Something that I am currently doing is Pop-Pilates. I love it, it is a really good workout. Check out Cassie's Blog or YouTube page (Blogilates) you wont be disappointed.
So tell me... what do you do to detox your life