Thursday, August 13, 2015

HELLO SENIOR YEAR!

       
“I do not think there is no other quality so essential to success
of any kind as the quality of perseverance.”
 – John D. Rockefeller


This is a very emotional and long due post. But Gods timing is perfect. I have great news…. I AM FINALLY GRADUATING COLLEGE! It took me a while, longer than expected actually. But it feels so good. It is both, exiting and terrifying.  In May 2016 I will be handing in my very last final exam of my bachelor’s degree, closely followed by my graduation in June. Like I said TERRIFYING, being set free into the world of adulthood, I am finally leaving my days of full-time education behind me. I am 24 right now and out of those years I’ve spend 20 years of my life in a class room. Know it’s time to take that knowledge and use it in the real world. Now what comes next? What am I supposed to do with my life? Would I be able to find a grown up job with my bachelor’s in psychology? Should I continue my studies? Should I move abroad? Should I move to the mainland (US)? Should I join the United States Air Force? What exactly is it that the world expects from me? Those are the questions that have surrounded my mind ever since summer started. One thing is surely for certain. I am so close to accomplishing something. And truth be told, it feels so good to feel the way I do right now.

In 10 months I will be saying good bye to my “alma mater” and hello to whatever God has planned for me. I want my senior year to be fun and I want to be one of those people who suffer from senioritis. I want to make the most of my senior year. I haven’t really  enjoyed my high school, nor my college years I’ve basically just been to class and gone to either church and my house, and don’t get me wrong I love that, but I feel like I’ve missed so much.

Did I told you guys today is my first day of senior year? YES! ^_^  So as a celebration I will be posting every day for a week. Starting next Sunday! Stay tune lovies! It’s going to be AMAZEBALLS!  







1 comment:

  1. Very efficiently written information. It will be valuable to everyone who uses it, including myself. Thanks a lot! we have collection of boards like Self Balance Board, Hover Board and more.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...