Friday, March 3, 2017

Update: Where have I been?

This is my first blog post in over a year. I didn't quit blogging in a dramatic fashion I just got distracted with college, family time and my relationship that I actually even forgot I even had a blog. So let me tell you what I've been up to...


I am officially a college graduate, Yes! ladies and gentlemen last summer I finally GRADUATED COLLEGE and got my BA in Psychology. That is one thing I can scratch off my bucket list. Another thing I did last summer... I MOVED OUT OF PUERTO RICO, yes I have been living in the state of Florida for the past 8 months doing my 9 to 5 job and saving my money because... I am getting married. yes! I AM ENGAGED, to my awesome beautiful and amazing boyfriend. In a few months (2 and a few days to be exact) I will be a mrs.


Regarding my fitness journey, I believe we should start again jajaja, this is a never ending cycle, hopefully someday I will stick to it. In the mean time I will start and fail, and start and fail, but that is life.


While I keep scratching things out of my bucket list and discovering things of this thing call life, I hope I will be able to keep sharing things with you guys.


Love, Mila ♥











No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...